“Christ is my message! I make known this mystery – Christ in you is the hope of glory.” Apostle Paul
I’ve heard we should go back to teaching the basic. Yes! Let’s go back to teaching the Gospel according to Apostle Paul:
1. It is by grace we are saved through faith. It’s not of ourselves but a gift of God. (Ephesians 2:8)
2. We have been made righteous by the obedience of Christ. (II Corinthians 5:21)
3. Grace empowers us to say no to unrighteousness and to live godly lives. (Titus 2:12)
4. All things work together for good for saints. (Romans 8:28)
5. Love is patient, kind. It is not boastful, jealous, proud. It is not demanding, irritable. It doesn’t keep track of wrongs or rejoice in injustice. Love never gives up, never looses faith, always hopes, and endures every circumstance. Love never fails.
Paul’s Gospel was a gospel of hope! It pointed people to Christ. It boasted that Christ’s sacrifice was enough, His grace sufficient. Paul’s Gospel was inclusive (there is neither Gentile, Jew, male or female). Paul’s Gospel was powerful, reminding us that sin was no longer our master. Paul’s Gospel did not rally against the culture but made the culture hungry for the power of Jesus.
Paul’s Gospel worships in persecution.
Evangelizes when stranded.
Loves when mistreated.
Honors authority it disagrees with.
Teaches and corrects in love.
Let the church that meets in America preach Paul’s Gospel – Christ in us is the hope of glory!
“Christ is our message! We preach to awaken hearts and bring every person into the full understanding of truth. It has become my inspiration and passion in ministry to labor with a tireless intensity, with his power flowing through me, to present to every believer the revelation of being his perfect one in Jesus Christ.”
Colossians 1:28-29 TPT